Just about everything you need to know if you want to migrate your sites from NetObjects Fusion to NetObjects Fusion 15.
Migrating from previous versions of NetObjects Fusion to NetObjects Fusion 15
Web sites created in NetObjects Fusion can be migrated to NetObjects Fusion 15 using the following procedure:
Save a backup copy and re-optimize your existing site:
- Open your site in NetObjects Fusion.
- Save a back-up copy of your existing site.
- From the Tools menu, choose Re-Optimize.
- From the File menu, choose Save to ensure that the re-optimized site is saved.
Export your site as a Template
- Switch to the Assets view to display all of the sites file assets.
- From the Assets menu, select Verify All File Assets.
- If you would like to remove unused file assets from your site, from the Assets menu select Delete All Unused File Assets. (This is recommended for optimum performance.)
- Switch to the Site view to show the site structure.
- From the File menu, choose Export as Template > Entire Site.
- In the dialog that appears, navigate to your Templates folder or any folder that you would like to use and save your template file.
Import your template into NetObjects Fusion 15:
- Launch NetObjects Fusion 15.
- Update NetObjects Fusion 15 to the latest build number. From the Tools menu, select Check For Updates (if an update is available it is recommended to install it before continuing).
- From the File menu, select New Site > From Template.
- In the dialog that appears, navigate to the folder where you saved your exported template.
- Click on the template that you wish to import and choose a name for your imported site.